Customize like linux mint
I am in process of creating customized version of Ubuntu and create new ISO file to share it with friends. That includes following list of customization. Any advice / help to achieve my goal would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Baseline version: UBUNTU 10.04 LTS for x86 32bits.
1. Change logo and icons of Ubuntu OS from all the possible places
2. Change the content of /etc/lsb-release file
3. Change default language to French across screen/
4. System default language should be French
5. Openoffice ctl should be french
6. Set the default keyboard layout
7. Set default homepage of firefox and chrome to google.com
8. Set default language
9. Add new themes and backgrounds