How to install nightshade-11.12.1.tar.gz into Linux Ubuntu

Asked by Sean Gillette on 2012-05-11

Hello,
I'm very new to Linux and wish to run Nightshade with video support. I have experience with Windows, MacOS, and MSDOS, but Linux is just different enough that I got stuck. I have watched several youtube tutorials and pieced together enough knowledge to get to a certain point. So far I have...

1) downloaded and installed Linux Ubuntu as a virtual machine on my Mac
2) downloaded the nightshade-11.12.1.tar.gz file and placed it in the Home Folder
3) right-clicked nightshade-11.12.1.tar.gz file and clicked the 'Extract Here' command
4) a new folder called nightshade-11.12.1 was created with subfolders in it

What should I do now? I played with the terminal and found it to be similar to the DOS prompt. Do I need to type in commands in the terminal?

I can get this, but I need someone to explain it to me like I was a 5-year-old.

Thanks
Sean

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Solved
For:
Nightshade Legacy Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Solved by:
Sean Gillette
Solved:
2012-05-14
Last query:
2012-05-14
Last reply:
2012-05-11
Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #1

To install Nightshade binary in Ubuntu/Debian, do the following steps:

1. In your software sources, add the following debline:
deb http://apt.astromedia.ph/ stable free

2. In your package manager, install the package "nightshade"

If you have trouble doing the two steps, please get back to us, or check the Ubuntu documentation how to add a software repository and install software.

Hope this helps.

What do you mean by "video support"? What do you want to do?

Sean Gillette (spgillette) said : #3

I want to play video clips within Nightshade and from what I read the Mac and Windows version cannot do this. Is this correct?

This may sound like a dumb question, but what is a debline and how do I add it?

Thanks
Sean

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #4

Hi Sean,

You cannot do this out of the box. You need to create a shell script called script_external_viewer and put it in the data directory. You are correct that this only works in the Linux version.

The instructions I gave you is for installing a Nightshade. However, a fresh installation of Nightshade does not contain this script. You will need to create it. I think the LSS planetarium site has instructions to create this file (ask Lionel about it).

Sorry about my instructions earlier, let me explain it in simpler terms. To install Nightshade in Ubuntu, open a terminal and type these commands:

$ sudo apt-add-repository "deb http://apt.astromedia.ph/ stable free"
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install nightshade

If you are asked for your password, enter it. It will download the nightshade package and other packages it requires (called dependencies) and install it to your computer.

After it is installed, then you will need to create your script_external_viewer file and put it in the data directory.

Hope this helps.

Bamm

P.S. Rob, would you think it is a good idea if I include a script_external_viewer in my debian package?

Just to be clear, there is no support within Nightshade 11 for video playback within the application itself.

However, you can script a video to play with some other application through the script Bamm mentioned. I don't know if that fits your needs.

Bamm, you are welcome to create a script. But we plan to have native video support in version 12 so this script will be deprecated.

Rob

Sean Gillette (spgillette) said : #6

Bamm, Thanks - I've been watching several tutorials and I understand your instructions. I'll give it a try and let you know what happens.

Rob, We meet at the LIPS symposium. I've been talking with Karrie and was going to use one of your older planetariums for my Ph.D. dissertation. I want to test if irrelevant details (called seductive details) harm learning within an inflatable planetarium. I want to include video clips that are exciting, but don't really add to the learning.

Sean

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #7

Rob, the deb package in my repository is based on vanilla nightshade 11, with no changes to the source. I have a script that calls mplayer for my use but I did not include it in the deb package because it is not really part of nightshade.

You mentioned that version 12 will have video support. That's good news. Will the video support be only for the Linux version, or will Windows and Mac versions have video support as well?

Sean, interesting. Update me in the future if exciting video clips help learning or merely provide entertainment. Thanks. (Feel free to email me privately)

Sean Gillette (spgillette) said : #8

Bamm,

The first command:
$ sudo apt-add-repository "deb http://apt.astromedia.ph/ stable free"
asked for my password, as expected, and seemed to work

The second command:
$ sudo apt-get update
gave me this error:
E: Malformed line 56 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)
E: The list of sources could not be read.

Sorry, but I don't have enough experience to troubleshoot this message. I'm getting there.

Sean

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #9

What is the content of your sources.list file? Hint: type this command:

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list

to list the content of the file on the terminal.

Sean Gillette (spgillette) said : #10

Bamm,
I included the contents of the sources.list file and I think the problem was that I typed the first command, but I left off a space after the last back slash and 'stable free'. This brings me back to the old days when I was a systems analyst - I feel like I have just enough Linux knowledge to be dangerous.

After some research I assume I need to edit the file and save it.
To edit the file I need to use the command 'pico'. Is this correct?
$ pico sources.list

I'm not sure how to save the file after that.

I think I should run this by you first before I proceed. I don't know how valuable sources.list is to ubuntu and I don't want to do perminent damage.

Also I assume the the double pound sign ## signifies a comment.

Thanks
Sean

spgillette@ubuntu:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 12.04 LTS _Precise Pangolin_ - Release i386 (20120423)]/ precise main restricted

# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade to
# newer versions of the distribution.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates main restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team. Also, please note that software in universe WILL NOT receive any
## review or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise universe
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise universe
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates universe
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise multiverse
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise multiverse
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates multiverse
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates multiverse

## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-backports main restricted universe multiverse
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-backports main restricted universe multiverse

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security main restricted
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security universe
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security universe
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security multiverse
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the
## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.
# deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise partner
# deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise partner

## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by third-party
## developers who want to ship their latest software.
deb http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
deb http://apt.astromedia.ph/stable free
deb-src http://apt.astromedia.ph/stable free
deb http://apt.astromedia.ph/ stable free
deb-src http://apt.astromedia.ph/ stable free
deb-src http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
spgillette@ubuntu:~$

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #11

Looks right except that the astromedia apt line appears twice, with the first one missing a space. I think it's easier to use gedit than pico. Just type:

$ sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list

and delete the two erroneous lines. Then type

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install nightshade

Again this contains the vanilla nightshade package, compiled from source under debian stable. Although it was compiled under stable, it works in precise.

Sean Gillette (spgillette) said : #12

It worked!

Now for another dumb question: Where is it and how do I run Nightshade?

Sean

Sean Gillette (spgillette) said : #13

Please disregard my last message. I found the program. Thanks for all you help. I'll sent the results once I'm finished (Dec 2012).

Sean

Lionel RUIZ (astro2kpremium) said : #14

Hi Everyone,

Indeed, you can create your own "script_ecternal_viewer" executable ascii file containing the launch commands.

For example, the one I use is containing the following commands (that you have to adapt to your case):

cd /your_folder_with_videos
ext=`expr "$2" : ".*\(...\)"`
if [ "$1" = "start" ] && [ $ext = "avi" ]; then mplayer -fs -osdlevel 0 $2 ; fi
if [ "$1" = "start" ] && [ $ext = "mov" ]; then mplayer -fs -osdlevel 0 $2 ; fi
if [ "$1" = "start" ] && [ $ext = "mpg" ]; then mplayer -fs -osdlevel 0 $2 ; fi
if [ "$1" = "start" ] && [ $ext = ".sh" ]; then sh $2 ; fi
if [ "$1" = "start" ] && [ $ext = "png" ]; then qiv $2 ; fi
if [ "$1" = "stop" ]; then killall mplayer ; fi

But the way external_viewer.cpp is done, the filename will contain double quotes before and after the name.
It can be problematic in some cases and then you have to change the source code:

string action = controlScript + "start \"" + filename + "\" &";

by...

string action = controlScript + "start " + filename + " &";

Or include a formula in the script_external_viewer to eliminate the double_quotes from $2

Best regards,

Lionel RUIZ

PS: Nice to have new from you Bamm! I tried to answer to your mails directly but my mailer refused to send mails to your email account. I don't know why... If you have any other option to continue the discussion...

Are you sure the repositry working on the latest version of ubuntu ? (tried on 12.04 and 12.10 and got the same error)

Ign http://apt.astromedia.ph stable Release
E: Erreur de GPG : http://apt.astromedia.ph stable Release : Les signatures suivantes ne sont pas valables : NODATA 1 NODATA 2

Pankaj Bahmba (pankajbahmba) said : #16

i am trying to install nightshade 11.12.1 through the TAR file i had downloaded. After extracting the tar file. i did ./configure. it shows the following error:

checking for Boost headers version >= 1.42.0... no
configure: error: cannot find Boost headers version >= 1.42.0
hunny@pankaj:~/nightshade/nightshade-11.12.1$

Please help how to rectify the problem. My email id is <email address hidden>

Trystan (trystan) said : #17

Do you have boost installed? You need to have boost-filesystem and boost-system development packages installed. They should be available in your distribution's package manager.

For anymore detail, I need to know what Linux distribution you're running and what version of it.

Pankaj Bahmba (pankajbahmba) said : #18

Dear Trystan

I am Using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS - 64 bit. I went to synaptic package manager
and searched for Boost-system to find out whether it is installed or not.
It was showing not installed.

thanks

pankaj

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Trystan <
<email address hidden>> wrote:

> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Trystan posted a new comment:
> Do you have boost installed? You need to have boost-filesystem and
> boost-system development packages installed. They should be available in
> your distribution's package manager.
>
> For anymore detail, I need to know what Linux distribution you're
> running and what version of it.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.
>

--
Thanks

Pankaj Bahmba
Director
Gnomon Astrotech Pvt. Ltd.
WZ-19, Asalat Pur, Janak Puri,
New Delhi-110058
Ph:+91-9350509494; +91-11-25522193
FAX: +91-11-25532193

- - -
CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that SCIENCE POPULARISATION ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATORS AND
EDUCATORS (S.P.A.C.E Group), is unable to exercise control or ensure or
guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained
in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of
the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly
with due authority of SPACE. Before opening any attachments please check
them for viruses and defects."

Pankaj Bahmba (pankajbahmba) said : #19

Dear Trystan,

I had overcome all the other problems of boost and other dependencies for
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS - 64 bit. Now i am encountering the problem of FAST DB. I
had read your forum also of Night shade. Many people are being troubled by
the same problem. However i am installing Fastdb-3.67, then also it is
showing the following error :

database.cpp: In member function ‘bool dbDatabase::open(const char_t*,
const char_t*, time_t, time_t)’:
database.cpp:2416:35: warning: format not a string literal and no format
arguments [-Wformat-security]
database.cpp: In member function ‘bool dbDatabase::loadScheme(bool)’:
database.cpp:2932:21: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant
to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
make[1]: *** [database.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hunny/fastdb/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
hunny@pankaj:~/fastdb$

Please guide what to do?

thanks

Pankaj

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Trystan <
<email address hidden>> wrote:

> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Trystan posted a new comment:
> Do you have boost installed? You need to have boost-filesystem and
> boost-system development packages installed. They should be available in
> your distribution's package manager.
>
> For anymore detail, I need to know what Linux distribution you're
> running and what version of it.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.
>

--
Thanks

Pankaj Bahmba
Director
Gnomon Astrotech Pvt. Ltd.
WZ-19, Asalat Pur, Janak Puri,
New Delhi-110058
Ph:+91-9350509494; +91-11-25522193
FAX: +91-11-25532193

- - -
CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that SCIENCE POPULARISATION ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATORS AND
EDUCATORS (S.P.A.C.E Group), is unable to exercise control or ensure or
guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained
in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of
the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly
with due authority of SPACE. Before opening any attachments please check
them for viruses and defects."

Trystan (trystan) said : #20

You only cut an pasted warnings not errors. The error must be further up.

Arup (arup-chowdhury) said : #21

Dear Mr. Spearman, our university in India will be running on Ubuntu and we intend to deploy your program Nightshade for our proposed planetarium. I would request you to create a Ubuntu Nightshade repository to facilitate and popularize your program among users of the most popular Linux operating system.

Thank You
Dr. Arup Roy Chowdhury Ph.D
Dean of IT

www.theglocaluniversity.in

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #22

I created one at apt.astromedia.ph but it is currently offline because
I haven't been able to pay my hosting dues.

I have with me both binary and source packages of Nightshade 11.12.1,
namely the deb binary package and the dsc source packages compiled for
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Unfortunately I do not have a place to upload them
right now.

Rob, would you be kind enough to give some space on your server where
I can (re-)create a Nightshade apt repository for Ubuntu?

Bamm

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Arup
<email address hidden> wrote:
> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Arup posted a new comment:
> Dear Mr. Spearman, our university in India will be running on Ubuntu
> and we intend to deploy your program Nightshade for our proposed
> planetarium. I would request you to create a Ubuntu Nightshade
> repository to facilitate and popularize your program among users of the
> most popular Linux operating system.
>
> Thank You
> Dr. Arup Roy Chowdhury Ph.D
> Dean of IT
>
> www.theglocaluniversity.in
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

--
Bamm Gabriana
Marikina, Philippines
14 37 18.8 N
121 05 58.2 E
23 m

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car
could go straight upwards. - Sir Fred Hoyle

Pankaj Bahmba (pankajbahmba) said : #23

Dear Bamm,

I am Pankaj Bahmba, from India. I am the director of Leo Planetaria Astronomy Education pvt. Ltd. my website address is www.leoplanetaria.com . I offer you additional space required for uploading the repositories.

Please do write to me at <email address hidden>. I will be more than happy to be one of the contributor towards this philanthropic job.

Pankaj Bahmba

Sent from my iPhone

On 21-Feb-2013, at 2:01 PM, Bamm Gabriana <email address hidden> wrote:

> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Bamm Gabriana posted a new comment:
> I created one at apt.astromedia.ph but it is currently offline because
> I haven't been able to pay my hosting dues.
>
> I have with me both binary and source packages of Nightshade 11.12.1,
> namely the deb binary package and the dsc source packages compiled for
> Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Unfortunately I do not have a place to upload them
> right now.
>
> Rob, would you be kind enough to give some space on your server where
> I can (re-)create a Nightshade apt repository for Ubuntu?
>
> Bamm
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Arup
> <email address hidden> wrote:
>> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>>
>> Arup posted a new comment:
>> Dear Mr. Spearman, our university in India will be running on Ubuntu
>> and we intend to deploy your program Nightshade for our proposed
>> planetarium. I would request you to create a Ubuntu Nightshade
>> repository to facilitate and popularize your program among users of the
>> most popular Linux operating system.
>>
>> Thank You
>> Dr. Arup Roy Chowdhury Ph.D
>> Dean of IT
>>
>> www.theglocaluniversity.in
>>
>> --
>> You received this question notification because you are a direct
>> subscriber of the question.
>
>
> --
> Bamm Gabriana
> Marikina, Philippines
> 14 37 18.8 N
> 121 05 58.2 E
> 23 m
>
> Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car
> could go straight upwards. - Sir Fred Hoyle
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #24

Dear Pankaj Bahmba,

Thank you for the offer. What I need is:

(1) Please create a subdomain for the repository we need to create,
e.g., apt.leoplanetaria.com.
(2) I will need FTP access to the subdomain so I can upload the files
for the repository and set up the proper directory structure.

Note: I don't need nor want FTP access to your entire site, just for
the subdomain you created for the repository. :)

If this is possible for you, please email me so we can set it up. :)

Bamm

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Pankaj Bahmba
<email address hidden> wrote:
> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Pankaj Bahmba posted a new comment:
> Dear Bamm,
>
>
> I am Pankaj Bahmba, from India. I am the director of Leo Planetaria Astronomy Education pvt. Ltd. my website address is www.leoplanetaria.com . I offer you additional space required for uploading the repositories.
>
> Please do write to me at <email address hidden>. I will be more than
> happy to be one of the contributor towards this philanthropic job.
>
>
> Pankaj Bahmba
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 21-Feb-2013, at 2:01 PM, Bamm Gabriana
> <email address hidden> wrote:
>
>> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>>
>> Bamm Gabriana posted a new comment:
>> I created one at apt.astromedia.ph but it is currently offline because
>> I haven't been able to pay my hosting dues.
>>
>> I have with me both binary and source packages of Nightshade 11.12.1,
>> namely the deb binary package and the dsc source packages compiled for
>> Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Unfortunately I do not have a place to upload them
>> right now.
>>
>> Rob, would you be kind enough to give some space on your server where
>> I can (re-)create a Nightshade apt repository for Ubuntu?
>>
>> Bamm
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Arup
>> <email address hidden> wrote:
>>> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
>>> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>>>
>>> Arup posted a new comment:
>>> Dear Mr. Spearman, our university in India will be running on Ubuntu
>>> and we intend to deploy your program Nightshade for our proposed
>>> planetarium. I would request you to create a Ubuntu Nightshade
>>> repository to facilitate and popularize your program among users of the
>>> most popular Linux operating system.
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>> Dr. Arup Roy Chowdhury Ph.D
>>> Dean of IT
>>>
>>> www.theglocaluniversity.in
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this question notification because you are a direct
>>> subscriber of the question.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Bamm Gabriana
>> Marikina, Philippines
>> 14 37 18.8 N
>> 121 05 58.2 E
>> 23 m
>>
>> Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car
>> could go straight upwards. - Sir Fred Hoyle
>>
>> You received this question notification because you are a direct
>> subscriber of the question.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

--
Bamm Gabriana
Marikina, Philippines
14 37 18.8 N
121 05 58.2 E
23 m

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car
could go straight upwards. - Sir Fred Hoyle

We will set up Ubuntu and Fedora repositories on the NightshadeSoftware.org server.

Bamm, do you want to email me your Debian build scripts?

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #26

Can you give me a place to temporarily upload them? Thanks! :)

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Rob Spearman
<email address hidden> wrote:
> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Rob Spearman posted a new comment:
> We will set up Ubuntu and Fedora repositories on the
> NightshadeSoftware.org server.
>
> Bamm, do you want to email me your Debian build scripts?

Pankaj Bahmba (pankajbahmba) said : #27

Dear Bamm,

I had made the necessary changes for you. Please send me your email I'd so that I can send you the details on your email I'd. I had created apt. Leoplanetaria . Com

Thanks

Pankaj Bahmba

Sent from my iPhone

On 23-Feb-2013, at 5:16 AM, Bamm Gabriana <email address hidden> wrote:

> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Bamm Gabriana posted a new comment:
> Can you give me a place to temporarily upload them? Thanks! :)
>
> On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Rob Spearman
> <email address hidden> wrote:
>> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>>
>> Rob Spearman posted a new comment:
>> We will set up Ubuntu and Fedora repositories on the
>> NightshadeSoftware.org server.
>>
>> Bamm, do you want to email me your Debian build scripts?
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Bamm Gabriana (bammgabriana) said : #28

Hi Pankaj,

My email address is <email address hidden>

Regards,
Bamm

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Pankaj Bahmba
<email address hidden> wrote:
> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>
> Pankaj Bahmba posted a new comment:
> Dear Bamm,
>
> I had made the necessary changes for you. Please send me your email I'd
> so that I can send you the details on your email I'd. I had created apt.
> Leoplanetaria . Com
>
> Thanks
>
> Pankaj Bahmba
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 23-Feb-2013, at 5:16 AM, Bamm Gabriana
> <email address hidden> wrote:
>
>> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>>
>> Bamm Gabriana posted a new comment:
>> Can you give me a place to temporarily upload them? Thanks! :)
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Rob Spearman
>> <email address hidden> wrote:
>>> Question #196902 on Nightshade changed:
>>> https://answers.launchpad.net/nightshade/+question/196902
>>>
>>> Rob Spearman posted a new comment:
>>> We will set up Ubuntu and Fedora repositories on the
>>> NightshadeSoftware.org server.
>>>
>>> Bamm, do you want to email me your Debian build scripts?
>>
>> --
>> You received this question notification because you are a direct
>> subscriber of the question.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

--
Bamm Gabriana
Marikina, Philippines
14 37 18.8 N
121 05 58.2 E
23 m

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car
could go straight upwards. - Sir Fred Hoyle