Scheduling command line

Asked by elverd on 2012-04-15

can I schedule to record a TV program from the command line?

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Answered
For:
Me TV Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
Last reply:
Revision history for this message
Frédéric Côté (frederic-cote) said :
#1

No, sorry. You can use the web interface available in the tarball of the
version 1.4.0.9:
https://launchpad.net/me-tv/1.4/1.4.0/+download/me-tv-1.4.0.9.tar.gz

Cheers,
Frederic

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:25 PM, elverd <
<email address hidden>> wrote:

> New question #193756 on Me TV:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
>
> can I schedule to record a TV program from the command line?
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for Me TV.
>

--
"In a world without walls, who really needs Windows"
"Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"

Revision history for this message
elverd (elverd) said :
#2

Thanks Frederic

I'm using Ubuntu... will this version be released soon?

Best Regards

2012/4/16 Frédéric Côté <email address hidden>

> Your question #193756 on Me TV changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
>
> Status: Open => Answered
>
> Frédéric Côté proposed the following answer:
> No, sorry. You can use the web interface available in the tarball of the
> version 1.4.0.9:
> https://launchpad.net/me-tv/1.4/1.4.0/+download/me-tv-1.4.0.9.tar.gz
>
> Cheers,
> Frederic
>
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:25 PM, elverd <
> <email address hidden>> wrote:
>
> > New question #193756 on Me TV:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
> >
> > can I schedule to record a TV program from the command line?
> >
> > --
> > You received this question notification because you are an answer
> > contact for Me TV.
> >
>
>
> --
> "In a world without walls, who really needs Windows"
> "Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.
>

Revision history for this message
Frédéric Côté (frederic-cote) said :
#3

I don't know. I'm not an expert in launchpad and I don't know how to update
the main repository ("universe" in this case).

As soon as I know how, it will be done.

Have a nice day,
Frederic

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM, elverd <
<email address hidden>> wrote:

> Question #193756 on Me TV changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
>
> Status: Answered => Open
>
> elverd is still having a problem:
> Thanks Frederic
>
> I'm using Ubuntu... will this version be released soon?
>
> Best Regards
>
> 2012/4/16 Frédéric Côté <email address hidden>
>
> > Your question #193756 on Me TV changed:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
> >
> > Status: Open => Answered
> >
> > Frédéric Côté proposed the following answer:
> > No, sorry. You can use the web interface available in the tarball of the
> > version 1.4.0.9:
> > https://launchpad.net/me-tv/1.4/1.4.0/+download/me-tv-1.4.0.9.tar.gz
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Frederic
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:25 PM, elverd <
> > <email address hidden>> wrote:
> >
> > > New question #193756 on Me TV:
> > > https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
> > >
> > > can I schedule to record a TV program from the command line?
> > >
> > > --
> > > You received this question notification because you are an answer
> > > contact for Me TV.
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > "In a world without walls, who really needs Windows"
> > "Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"
> >
> > --
> > If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> > know that it is solved:
> >
> https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756/+confirm?answer_id=0
> >
> > If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> > following page to enter your feedback:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/193756
> >
> > You received this question notification because you asked the question.
> >
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for Me TV.
>

--
"In a world without walls, who really needs Windows"
"Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"

Can you help with this problem?

Provide an answer of your own, or ask elverd for more information if necessary.

To post a message you must log in.