Last reply:
Revision history for this message
Mark Sapiro (msapiro) said :

Are there any list members? Where are you looking (URL) that you don't see members?

Revision history for this message

1. At
that URL http://<my domain name>/mailman/listinfo/<administrator name >
Then go the <administrator> Archives which
gives me output below

2. http://
<my domain name>/pipermail/<administrator name > / Output is below:
No messages have been posted to
this list yet, so the archives are currently empty. You can get more information about
this list.
3. When
I go to the <administrator
Subscribers > at that
On Entering
the address and password to visit the subscribers list:
Address: Password:

                The Output
below is what I get
Administrator Subscribers
English (USA)
Click on your address to visit your subscription options page.
(Parenthesized entries have list delivery disabled.)
0 Non-digested Members of Bk: 0 Digested Members of Bk:

I am
therefore unable to view the page with list of subscribers and when I go to the
unsubscribe page for an email password reminder I am unable to get it .

It seems that there are two Mailman installations perhaps on two different servers. One of these has a 'bk' list (which you sometimes refer to as 'administrator' or 'administrator name') with members and posts, and the other is the one you go to with URL's like http://muklists.mak.ac.ug/mailman/listinfo/bk

As I try to piece together information from all your questions, it seems you have an old installation which still sends password reminders and a new installation which has a list with no members and no archives, and DNS points to the new installation, but the old installation is still running and sending password reminders.

Revision history for this message

Thanks Mark Sapiro, that solved my question.