Can I install lottanzb on mac osx?

Asked by Know Brainer on 2009-05-05

Is it possible to install lottanzb on mac osx? If so which download do I need to grab. Also, is there a standalone install package, or do I install through terminal. If only through terminal are there instructions somewhere. Any help much apprec'd. Thankx in advance.

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Solved
For:
LottaNZB Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Solved by:
Sander Tuit
Solved:
2009-05-05
Last query:
2009-05-05
Last reply:
2009-05-05
Best Sander Tuit (avirulence) said : #1

Hey. It's not possible to install it on OS X yet. Neither of us have a Mac
to create packages and test them.

We're hoping to add support for OS X in the future though..

On May 5, 2009 3:37 PM, "Know Brainer" <email address hidden>
wrote:

New question #70031 on LottaNZB:
https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031

Is it possible to install lottanzb on mac osx? If so which download do I
need to grab. Also, is there a standalone install package, or do I install
through terminal. If only through terminal are there instructions
somewhere. Any help much apprec'd. Thankx in advance.

--
You received this question notification because you are an answer
contact for LottaNZB.

Know Brainer (guesswhoover) said : #2

Thanks Sander,

If I strike it rich anytime soon - I'd be happy to gift a mac. Until
then, I guess I'll have to settle for something else. Thanks for the
quick reply - and best of luck.

Brian

On May 5, 2009, at 10:45 PM, Sander Tuit wrote:

> Your question #70031 on LottaNZB changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>
> Status: Open => Answered
>
> Sander Tuit proposed the following answer:
> Hey. It's not possible to install it on OS X yet. Neither of us have
> a Mac
> to create packages and test them.
>
> We're hoping to add support for OS X in the future though..
>
> On May 5, 2009 3:37 PM, "Know Brainer" <<email address hidden>
> >
> wrote:
>
> New question #70031 on LottaNZB:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>
> Is it possible to install lottanzb on mac osx? If so which download
> do I
> need to grab. Also, is there a standalone install package, or do I
> install
> through terminal. If only through terminal are there instructions
> somewhere. Any help much apprec'd. Thankx in advance.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for LottaNZB.
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to
> let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Know Brainer (guesswhoover) said : #3

Thanks Sander Tuit, that solved my question.

Know Brainer (guesswhoover) said : #4

No, my question was answered - thank you!

On May 5, 2009, at 11:15 PM, Know Brainer wrote:

> Your question #70031 on LottaNZB changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>
> Status: Answered => Open
>
> You are still having a problem:
> Thanks Sander,
>
> If I strike it rich anytime soon - I'd be happy to gift a mac. Until
> then, I guess I'll have to settle for something else. Thanks for the
> quick reply - and best of luck.
>
> Brian
>
> On May 5, 2009, at 10:45 PM, Sander Tuit wrote:
>
>> Your question #70031 on LottaNZB changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>>
>> Status: Open => Answered
>>
>> Sander Tuit proposed the following answer:
>> Hey. It's not possible to install it on OS X yet. Neither of us have
>> a Mac
>> to create packages and test them.
>>
>> We're hoping to add support for OS X in the future though..
>>
>> On May 5, 2009 3:37 PM, "Know Brainer" <<email address hidden>
>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> New question #70031 on LottaNZB:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>>
>> Is it possible to install lottanzb on mac osx? If so which download
>> do I
>> need to grab. Also, is there a standalone install package, or do I
>> install
>> through terminal. If only through terminal are there instructions
>> somewhere. Any help much apprec'd. Thankx in advance.
>>
>> --
>> You received this question notification because you are an answer
>> contact for LottaNZB.
>>
>> --
>> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to
>> let us
>> know that it is solved:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031/+confirm?answer_id=0
>>
>> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
>> following page to enter your feedback:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/lottanzb/+question/70031
>>
>> You received this question notification because you are a direct
>> subscriber of the question.
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.