It says: There was a problem while uploading your avatar!

Asked by dzone on 2010-05-30

Hello. How to fix that problem?

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Answered
For:
Jisko Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
2010-05-31
Last reply:
2010-05-31
druisan (druisan) said : #1

We need more information, what image-format are you trying to select as avatar? Did you try with a .jpg?

dzone (dzone) said : #2

It happens when I am logged in with user account. I try .gif , .jpg , and .png formats with max file size 60kb which is below 250kb.

When I am logged in with my admin profile it works properly!

So users can't upload their avatars!
Thanks for the fast support!
We love jisko!

Marcos Garcia (marcosgdf) said : #3

Try to adjust permissions of users_files folder to 777 or 655

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 7:04 PM, dzone <<email address hidden>
> wrote:

> Question #112842 on Jisko changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/jisko/+question/112842
>
> Status: Needs information => Open
>
> dzone gave more information on the question:
> It happens when I am logged in with user account. I try .gif , .jpg ,
> and .png formats with max file size 60kb which is below 250kb.
>
> When I am logged in with my admin profile it works properly!
>
> So users can't upload their avatars!
> Thanks for the fast support!
> We love jisko!
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for Jisko.
>

--
marcos garcía // <email address hidden>

dzone (dzone) said : #4

All of my folders are with 777 but it does not solve the problem :(

Marcos Garcia (marcosgdf) said : #5

Are you using 3.0beta1 or the version from the SVN?

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 7:13 PM, dzone <<email address hidden>
> wrote:

> Question #112842 on Jisko changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/jisko/+question/112842
>
> Status: Answered => Open
>
> dzone is still having a problem:
> All of my folders are with 777 but it does not solve the problem :(
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for Jisko.
>

--
marcos garcía // <email address hidden>

dzone (dzone) said : #6

I am with 3.0beta1 from jisko.org

Marcos Garcia (marcosgdf) said : #7

Please try with 3.0beta2. There was a bug in beta1 which causedthat error...

El 31/05/2010 5:46, "dzone" <email address hidden> escribió:

Question #112842 on Jisko changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/jisko/+question/112842

Status:...
I am with 3.0beta1 from jisko.org

--

You received this question notification because you are an answer
contact for Jisko.

Can you help with this problem?

Provide an answer of your own, or ask dzone for more information if necessary.

To post a message you must log in.