scribus 1.4.0 for maverick

Asked by Marco Buono on 2011-06-10

how can I install scribus 1.4.0 for maverick?
thx

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Solved
For:
Ubuntu scribus Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Solved by:
Marco Buono
Solved:
2011-06-10
Last query:
2011-06-10
Last reply:
2011-06-10

https://launchpad.net/~scribus/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=maverick

Is a PPA for scribus 1.5, or do you REALLY want 1.4?

Marco Buono (new.life) said : #2

The latest stable version
it's 1.4.0, isn't it?
thx

2011/6/10 actionparsnip <email address hidden>:
> Your question #161024 on scribus in Ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+question/161024
>
>    Status: Open => Needs information
>
> actionparsnip requested more information:
> https://launchpad.net/~scribus/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=maverick
>
> Is a PPA for scribus 1.5, or do you REALLY want 1.4?
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+question/161024
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.
>

Marco Buono (new.life) said : #4

thx
I solved the question!
sorry for asking!
:)

2011/6/10 actionparsnip <email address hidden>:
> Your question #161024 on scribus in Ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+question/161024
>
>    Status: Open => Answered
>
> actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Download
>
> Mentions the same PPA :)
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+question/161024/+confirm?answer_id=2
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+question/161024
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.
>

Marco Buono (new.life) said : #5

solved the problem
Thx