i have installed ubuntu 9.10 now my audio does'nt play very loud

Asked by sharon.walls@gmail.com on 2009-11-07

I can barely here my audio can't listen to my music,I installed the plugins i believe that i thounght i that was needed,I don't know what else to do..

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Solved
For:
Ubuntu alsa-driver Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Solved by:
Nigel Babu
Solved:
2009-11-12
Last query:
2009-11-12
Last reply:
2009-11-11
Nigel Babu (nigelbabu) said : #1

Can you go to a terminal and run alsamixer ? Check if the volume is full. If note, please go to terminal and give the output of lspci | grep Audio

Thank you so much it worked..

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Nigel Babu <
<email address hidden>> wrote:

> Your question #88977 on firefox-3.5 in ubuntu changed:
>
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/88977
>
> Status: Open => Answered
>
> Nigel Babu proposed the following answer:
> Can you go to a terminal and run alsamixer ? Check if the volume is
> full. If note, please go to terminal and give the output of lspci |
> grep Audio
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
>
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/88977/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
>
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/88977
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.
>

Nigel Babu (nigelbabu) said : #3

can you close this question as solved? takes the clutter of open questions out

i guess

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Nigel Babu <
<email address hidden>> wrote:

> Your question #88977 on firefox-3.5 in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/88977
>
> Nigel Babu posted a new comment:
> can you close this question as solved? takes the clutter of open
> questions out
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.
>

Best Nigel Babu (nigelbabu) said : #5

Hi Sharon, you need to visit https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/88977 and then mark it as solved :)

Thanks Nigel Babu, that solved my question.