Label positioning in Scripts
Here's a few things I came across when using the LabelMgr.
1) The possible values for the "style" parameter are not documented in http://
2) I have a Star at Az=115, so east would be *left*. But using side="E", the label appears on the *right*.
- Which coordinate system is relevant for this param, AltAz or Eq?
- if Eq is reference, East is the direction of increasing RA. so the E-label must be left in this example
- if AltAz is reference, East would depend of the viewing direction (east is left when looking south, east is north when looking north);
Am I missing something?
// Shows how to label an object
// TextOnly Just put the label near the object.
// Line Draw a line from the label text to the object.
Stellarium 0.15.0, Windows 10