Red highlight appears under / around certain text

Asked by Dan Ostroff on 2018-11-21

After opening PDF files, red highlight appears under / around certain text, this does not happen with other viewers that I use, how to eliminate this red highlighting please. I'd send you a photo of this, but I can't find a place / way to attach a photo to this.
thank you
dan

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Solved
For:
qpdfview Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
2018-11-21
Last reply:
2018-11-21
Adam Reichold (adamreichold) said : #1

Hello Dan,

I think the setting you are looking is called "Decorate links" on the graphics tabs of the settings dialog.

Best regards,
Adam

Dan Ostroff (danostg) said : #2

Thank you for this !

On 11/21/18 6:22 PM, Adam Reichold wrote:
> Your question #676292 on qpdfview changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/676292
>
> Status: Open => Answered
>
> Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
> Hello Dan,
>
> I think the setting you are looking is called "Decorate links" on the
> graphics tabs of the settings dialog.
>
> Best regards,
> Adam
>

Dan Ostroff (danostg) said : #3

Thank you very much, problem solved !
dan

On 11/21/18 6:47 PM, Dan Ostroff wrote:
> Your question #676292 on qpdfview changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/676292
>
> Status: Answered => Open
>
> You are still having a problem:
>
> Thank you for this !
>
>
> On 11/21/18 6:22 PM, Adam Reichold wrote:
>> Your question #676292 on qpdfview changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/676292
>>
>> Status: Open => Answered
>>
>> Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
>> Hello Dan,
>>
>> I think the setting you are looking is called "Decorate links" on the
>> graphics tabs of the settings dialog.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Adam
>>

Adam Reichold (adamreichold) said : #4

Reporter said so.