normalize volume in MP4 (video clip)

Asked by Charilaos Dimopoulos on 2015-10-16

how to ?

normalize volume in MP4 (video clip)

note: multiple MP4 files

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Answered
For:
OpenShot Video Editor Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
2015-10-18
Last reply:
2015-10-21
Olivier Girard (eolinwen) said : #1

With the 1.4.3 version (Stable version) you can't do that.
With the 2.0 version (Development version ) you could do that.

So for the moment the only solution I see is to use Audacity.

Audacity normalizes without extraction of an audio file?

Στις Σάβ, 17 Οκτ 2015 - 21:27 ο χρήστης Olivier Girard <
<email address hidden>> έγραψε:

> Your question #272504 on OpenShot Video Editor changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504
>
> Status: Open => Answered
>
> Olivier Girard proposed the following answer:
> With the 1.4.3 version (Stable version) you can't do that.
> With the 2.0 version (Development version ) you could do that.
>
> So for the moment the only solution I see is to use Audacity.
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
>
> https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.
>
--

<email address hidden>

Olivier Girard (eolinwen) said : #3

Yes you can do that, I've done another analogue operation with a Vob of
Bilbo recently.

2015-10-18 6:27 GMT+02:00 Charilaos Dimopoulos <
<email address hidden>>:

> Question #272504 on OpenShot Video Editor changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504
>
> Status: Answered => Open
>
> Charilaos Dimopoulos is still having a problem:
> Audacity normalizes without extraction of an audio file?
>
> Στις Σάβ, 17 Οκτ 2015 - 21:27 ο χρήστης Olivier Girard <
> <email address hidden>> έγραψε:
>
> > Your question #272504 on OpenShot Video Editor changed:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504
> >
> > Status: Open => Answered
> >
> > Olivier Girard proposed the following answer:
> > With the 1.4.3 version (Stable version) you can't do that.
> > With the 2.0 version (Development version ) you could do that.
> >
> > So for the moment the only solution I see is to use Audacity.
> >
> > --
> > If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> > know that it is solved:
> >
> >
> https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504/+confirm?answer_id=0
> >
> > If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> > following page to enter your feedback:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/272504
> >
> > You received this question notification because you asked the question.
> >
> --
>
> <email address hidden>
>
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for OpenShot Video Editor.
>

--
Olivier
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice
Mon blog perso sur le multimédia, Ubuntu, Linux et OpenShot :
http://linuxevolution.wordpress.com/
Le forum d'Openshot où vous me trouverez : http://openshotusers.com/
http://openshotusers.com/forum/index.php
Nothing is lost until the last second.
The family motto : When we want, we can.
Astuces, Actualités, Logiciels, bref sur tout ce que je ne fais d'articles
dessus Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/111472725110173916234/posts>

Can you help with this problem?

Provide an answer of your own, or ask Charilaos Dimopoulos for more information if necessary.

To post a message you must log in.