how can we erase a mistaken payment?

Asked by ediaz on 2010-06-05

hi Neil,
in the case of a mistaken payment entry or in the unfortunate case that a patient decides to do part of a paid treatment elsewhere , is there a way of erasing the payment entry or (better) entering a cash refund (a "negative" cash entry or cash withdrawal from the patient's account)?

thank you,
Alex and Edu

Question information

English Edit question
openMolar Edit question
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
Last reply:
ediaz (ediaz-pk25) said : #1

if you click on the bar to the right of the payment entry when there is a positive balance for the patient, you get a negative value, when you try to print that value, the interface shows:

20:59 ERROR MESSAGE error applying payment.... sorry!<br />Please write this down and tell Neil what happened

thanks again

Neil Wallace (rowinggolfer) said : #2

in the menu, go to tools, click on "advanced record management", and manually adjust the values there, and click apply

Can you help with this problem?

Provide an answer of your own, or ask ediaz for more information if necessary.

To post a message you must log in.