Error detected in "import model 2HDMCP_EFT"

Asked by Eric Gyabeng Fuakye on 2018-06-05

Hi everyone,
I am new to MadGraph and I am trying to import the model "2HDMCP_EFT" for 2HDM pseudo scalar higgs production.

I did this and got the error below

MG5_aMC>import model 2HDMCP_EFT

Error detected in "import model 2HDMCP_EFT"
write debug file MG5_debug
If you need help with this issue please contact us on https://answers.launchpad.net/mg5amcnlo
UFOImportError : Path 2HDMCP_EFT is not a valid pathname

I checked and there is no model like 2HDMCP_EFT in my MadGraph file. Please I do go about this ?

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Answered
For:
MadGraph5_aMC@NLO Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
2018-06-06
Last reply:
2018-06-07

Hi,

Do you have a UFO model named "2HDMCP_EFT"
if yes did you put it in the models directory of MG5aMC
if not you need to specify the full path to the UFO model to be able to import it.

Cheers,

Olivier

On 5 Jun 2018, at 17:36, Eric Gyabeng Fuakye <<email address hidden><mailto:<email address hidden>>> wrote:

2HDMCP_EFT

Eric Gyabeng Fuakye (efuakye) said : #2

Hello Olivier,

Thanks for the reply.
Please no, I dont have the UFO model named "2HDMCP_EFT".
I am a bit suprissed of not seeing this model.

I did the following command to find UFO model named "2HDMCP_EFT" but yet nothing showed up.

eric@eric-ThinkPad-T440s:~$ locate 2HDMCP_EFT
eric@eric-ThinkPad-T440s:~$

Please what could be the reason or can I get a link to download the UFO model named "2HDMCP_EFT"

Thank you

Hi,

MG5aMC does not ship that model. I have actually never heard about that model.
MG5aMC is able to automatically download a quite large list of UFO model based on their namde but your
model is not in that list. You can see the full list by running the command
display modellist

Cheers,

Olivier

> On 6 Jun 2018, at 01:37, Eric Gyabeng Fuakye <email address hidden> wrote:
>
> Question #669992 on MadGraph5_aMC@NLO changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/mg5amcnlo/+question/669992
>
> Eric Gyabeng Fuakye posted a new comment:
> Hello Olivier,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> Please no, I dont have the UFO model named "2HDMCP_EFT".
> I am a bit suprissed of not seeing this model.
>
> I did the following command to find UFO model named "2HDMCP_EFT" but
> yet nothing showed up.
>
> eric@eric-ThinkPad-T440s:~$ locate 2HDMCP_EFT
> eric@eric-ThinkPad-T440s:~$
>
>
> Please what could be the reason or can I get a link to download the UFO
> model named "2HDMCP_EFT"
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for MadGraph5_aMC@NLO.

Eric Gyabeng Fuakye (efuakye) said : #4

Thank you very much the response

However, I am still sure this model should exist

Please kindly check first paragraph of page 19 of "section 5.2.1 Signal samples" from the paper below

https://indico.ihep.ac.cn/event/7112/contribution/1/material/slides/0.pdf

Finally, I needed this model because I want to study the production of pseudo scalar higgs from the 2HDM model via weak Z boson.

Thanks

Hi,

I did not say that such model does not exists, but that he is not
1) shipped within our code
2) not available on our online database (and therefore the model can not be downloaded on the flight)

Did you check reference 12 of the paper that you mention?
This seems to indicate that the author of the model that you want to use is
 <email address hidden>
Please check reference 12 first, but if you do not find your model within that webpage, I would suggest to contact her directly. I'll see her on friday and will ask her why that model is not in our database.

Cheers,

Olivier

> On 7 Jun 2018, at 01:27, Eric Gyabeng Fuakye <email address hidden> wrote:
>
> Question #669992 on MadGraph5_aMC@NLO changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/mg5amcnlo/+question/669992
>
> Status: Answered => Open
>
> Eric Gyabeng Fuakye is still having a problem:
> Thank you very much the response
>
> However, I am still sure this model should exist
>
> Please kindly check first paragraph of page 19 of "section 5.2.1 Signal
> samples" from the paper below
>
>
> https://indico.ihep.ac.cn/event/7112/contribution/1/material/slides/0.pdf
>
> Finally, I needed this model because I want to study the production of
> pseudo scalar higgs from the 2HDM model via weak Z boson.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for MadGraph5_aMC@NLO.

Eric Gyabeng Fuakye (efuakye) said : #6

Thanks once again for the reply!

Please yes! I have checked the reference 12 of the paper and the page to the link is empty.

Probably the link may have been modified which I cant tell.

I will contact the writer directly as you suggested.

Thanks

Can you help with this problem?

Provide an answer of your own, or ask Eric Gyabeng Fuakye for more information if necessary.

To post a message you must log in.