Filter issues with increment_id

Asked by Kyle Waid on 2010-12-03

Hi,

We a while ago changed our orders to start at 100,000. When the orders got to 200,000 it didnt start there it went to 1,000,000. The problem is that when it tries to download last_external_id it cant because we believe its a varchar field not an int so it returns more results than higher than our last number. Put simply it wont import any orders even if there are only 2-3 newer ones and we think it is because of the orders jumping to 1,000,000. We tried things like

'increment_id': {'from': 'last_external_id', 'gt': u'1000000'}
and all sorts of variations but it will not work at all. The magento response is that a memory allocation failed. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Solved
For:
Magento OpenERP Connector Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Solved by:
Kyle Waid
Solved:
2010-12-05
Last query:
2010-12-05
Last reply:
Kyle Waid (midwest) said : #1

The problem was as suspected, that the increment_id field is a varchar or character field. When it looks for the last_increment_id it is looking at the database from left to right. The designer knew this was a problem so in the openerp6-module he created a int statement with sale order mapping. All I did was this. I used the old 5.0 module sale.py to make a statement like this

'increment_id': {'eq': 11010001}, This allows me to download my first order that was in the millions. After that, I replaced the sale.py file with the 6.0 module file and configured the mapping. It worked amazingly.