Translation export branch does not receive PO files

Asked by Kristina Hoeppner on 2017-04-14

Hello. I have a translation branch at but the PO files from are not put into it.

I did the setup like usual as per and PO files for are exported properly into (the previous branch I had set up with the instructions).

I also set up the branch a second time after having deleted the original one for 17.04, but still no luck. I'm out of ideas on what I would need to try next.

Would you happen to know where I made a mistake? Since I don't have access to an error log on Launchpad, I can't check what might be wrong when the daily export attempt is made.

Thank you very much for your help.

Question information

English Edit question
Launchpad itself Edit question
No assignee Edit question
Solved by:
Kristina Hoeppner
Last query:
Last reply:

In the meantime, for testing purposes, I pushed the French translations to the export branch manually so we can get the user manual generated.

Launchpad Janitor (janitor) said : #2

This question was expired because it remained in the 'Open' state without activity for the last 15 days.

This problem hasn't been resolved yet. It would be great if somebody were able to assist.

Thank you

William Grant (wgrant) said : #4

The paths of two of your templates had double slashes in them, which apparently confuses the bzr exporter. I've fixed those two, and the export has now completed successfully.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you very much, William. Thankfully it was something as trivial as that, but I'm sorry that I hadn't seen that myself.