Returned WSDL seems to have a problem...

Asked by Chuck Wegrzyn on 2012-01-28

I wrote an SOAP app and when I did http://localhost/TSSClass/soap/description, the return I got said the following (in the Chrome browser):

The page contains the following errors:

error on line 3 at column 2603: Namespace prefix content on part is not defined.

I just noticed an additional message on that said the error was right after:

...Return the version of the system.Ladon generated service definition

Here is the WSDL that is returned:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><definitions name="TSSClass" targetNamespace="urn:TSSClass" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:WSDL="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:ns1="urn:TSSClass" xmlns:tns="urn:TSSClass" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><types><schema targetNamespace="urn:TSSClass" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns1="urn:TSSClass" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/><complexType name="ArrayOfint"><complexContent><restr
iction base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:long"/></sequence><attribute WSDL:arrayType="xsd:long[]" ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType name="findItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="host" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="speed" type="xsd:long"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="tids" nillable="true" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/></sequence></complexType><complexType name="statusItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="extra" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="flags" type="xsd:long"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="host" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="ipAddr" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOc
curs="1" name="state" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="tid" type="xsd:long"/></sequence></complexType><complexType name="ArrayOfstatusItem"><complexContent><restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="ns1:statusItem"/></sequence><attribute WSDL:arrayType="ns1:statusItem[]" ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType name="ArrayOfunicode"><complexContent><restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:string"/></sequence><attribute WSDL:arrayType="xsd:string[]" ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType name="retrieveItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="object" type="xsd:binary"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="result" type="xsd:string"/></sequence></com
plexType><complexType name="searchItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="match" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="tid" type="xsd:long"/></sequence></complexType><complexType name="ArrayOfsearchItem"><complexContent><restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="ns1:searchItem"/></sequence><attribute WSDL:arrayType="ns1:searchItem[]" ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType name="metaItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="item" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="value" type="xsd:string"/></sequence></complexType><complexType name="ArrayOfmetaItem"><complexContent><restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="ns1:metaItem"/></sequence><attribute WSDL:arrayType="ns1:
metaItem[]" ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType name="storeItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></sequence></complexType></schema></types><message name="addMetadata"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="metaArray" type="ns1:ArrayOfmetaItem"/></message><message name="addMetadataResponse"><part name="result" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="findObjects"><part name="ListOfTids" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="findObjectsResponse"><part name="host" type="xsd:string"/><part name="speed" type="xsd:long"/><part name="tids" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/></message><message name="getStorageMap"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="getStorageMapResponse"><part name="result" type="
xsd:string"/></message><message name="indexObject"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="indexObjectResponse"><part name="result" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="removeObject"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="removeObjectResponse"><part name="result" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="retrieveObject"><part name="Nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="How" type="xsd:string"/><part name="ipaddr" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="retrieveObjectResponse"><part name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="object" type="xsd:binary"/><part name="result" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="searchMetadata"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="whatList" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/></message><message name="searchMetadataResponse"><part n
ame="result" type="ns1:ArrayOfmetaItem"/></message><message name="searchObject"><part name="ListOfTids" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="searchString" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="searchObjectResponse"><part name="result" type="ns1:ArrayOfsearchItem"/></message><message name="shutdown"/><message name="shutdownResponse"><part name="result" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="status"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="ListOfNonces" type="ns1:ArrayOfunicode"/></message><message name="statusResponse"><part name="result" type="ns1:ArrayOfstatusItem"/></message><message name="storeObject"><part name="Nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="HashRef" type="xsd:string"/><part name="equivTidList" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="HomePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfunicode"/><part name="StorePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfunicode"/><part name="ObjectData" type="xsd:binary
"/><part name="eol" type="xsd:string"/><part name="ipaddr" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="storeObjectResponse"><part name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="storeRef"><part name="Nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="HomePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="StorePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="RefData" type="xsd:string"/><part name="eol" type="xsd:string"/><part name="ipaddr" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="storeRefResponse"><part name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="version"/><message name="versionResponse"><part name="result" type="xsd:string"/></message><portType name="TSSClassPortType"><operation name="addMetadata"><documentation>Add metaadata to an object\'s space. </documentation><input message="tns:addMetadata"/><output message="tns:addMetadataResponse"/></operati
on><operation name="findObjects"><documentation>Find all the tenants from a list of tenants that have a particular OID.</documentation><input message="tns:findObjects"/><output message="tns:findObjectsResponse"/></operation><operation name="getStorageMap"><documentation>Return the storage map for a particular (tid,oid).</documentation><input message="tns:getStorageMap"/><output message="tns:getStorageMapResponse"/></operation><operation name="indexObject"><documentation>Index the contents of a file, which must be in the system.</documentation><input message="tns:indexObject"/><output message="tns:indexObjectResponse"/></operation><operation name="removeObject"><documentation>Force the end-of-life indicator for the object (tid,OID) to be tomorrow.</documentation><input message="tns:removeObject"/><output message="tns:removeObjectResponse"/></operation><operation name="retrieveObject"><documentation>Return the contents of object (tid,OID), returning the data How.</documentation><input me
ssage="tns:retrieveObject"/><output message="tns:retrieveObjectResponse"/></operation><operation name="searchMetadata"><documentation>Return the metadata, in whatList, for object (tid,OID).</documentation><input message="tns:searchMetadata"/><output message="tns:searchMetadataResponse"/></operation><operation name="searchObject"><documentation>Search the system looking for a specific object in which the \nsearch string matches.</documentation><input message="tns:searchObject"/><output message="tns:searchObjectResponse"/></operation><operation name="shutdown"><documentation>Shutdown the system, gracefully</documentation><input message="tns:shutdown"/><output message="tns:shutdownResponse"/></operation><operation name="status"><documentation>Return status information for tenant, tid, for a list of nonces.\nThe nonce names can be wildcarded using regexp patterns.</documentation><input message="tns:status"/><output message="tns:statusResponse"/></operation><operation name="storeObject"><do
cumentation>Store an object in the repository</documentation><input message="tns:storeObject"/><output message="tns:storeObjectResponse"/></operation><operation name="storeRef"><documentation>Store an reference to something in the repository</documentation><input message="tns:storeRef"/><output message="tns:storeRefResponse"/></operation><operation name="version"><documentation>Return the version of the system.</documentation><input message="tns:version"/><output message="tns:versionResponse"/></operation></portType><binding name="TSSClass" type="tns:TSSClassPortType"><SOAP:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/><operation name="addMetadata"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/addMetadata" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use
="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="findObjects"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/findObjects" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="getStorageMap"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/getStorageMap" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="indexObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/indexObject" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" nam
espace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="removeObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/removeObject" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="retrieveObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/retrieveObject" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="searchMetadata"><SOAP:operat
ion soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/searchMetadata" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="searchObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/searchObject" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="shutdown"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/shutdown" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="h
ttp://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="status"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/status" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="storeObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/storeObject" style="rpc"/><input><mime:multipartRelated><mime:part><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></mime:part><mime:part><mime:content type="*/*"/></mime:part></mime:multipartRelated></input><output><mime:multipartRelated><mime:part><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></mime:part
><mime:part><content:part type="*/*"/></mime:part></mime:multipartRelated></output></operation><operation name="storeRef"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/storeRef" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation name="version"><SOAP:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/version" style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation></binding><service name="TSSClass"><documentation>Ladon generated service definition</documentation><port binding="tns:TSSClass" name="TSSClass"><SOAP:addr
ess location="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap"/></port></service></definitions>'

Here is the pastebin link to a formatted XML...

http://pastebin.com/uskQ86r7

Question information

Language:
English Edit question
Status:
Answered
For:
ladon Edit question
Assignee:
No assignee Edit question
Last query:
2012-01-30
Last reply:
2012-01-30
jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #1

Hi Chuck. I will have a look at this tommorow.
Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde
Den 28/01/2012 03.35 skrev "Chuck Wegrzyn" <
<email address hidden>>:

> New question #186066 on ladon:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066
>
> I wrote an SOAP app and when I did
> http://localhost/TSSClass/soap/description, the return I got said the
> following (in the Chrome browser):
>
> The page contains the following errors:
>
> error on line 3 at column 2603: Namespace prefix content on part is not
> defined.
>
> Here is the WSDL that is returned:
>
>
> environ
> {'SERVER_SOFTWARE': 'CherryPy/3.2.2 Server', 'SCRIPT_NAME': '',
> 'ACTUAL_SERVER_PROTOCOL': 'HTTP/1.1', 'REQUEST_METHOD': 'GET', 'PATH_INFO':
> '/soap/description', 'SERVER_PROTOCOL': 'HTTP/1.1', 'QUERY_STRING': '',
> 'HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET': 'ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3', 'HTTP_USER_AGENT':
> 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko)
> Chrome/16.0.912.77 Safari/535.7', 'HTTP_CONNECTION': 'keep-alive',
> 'REMOTE_PORT': '62539', 'SERVER_NAME': 'einstein', 'REMOTE_ADDR': '::1',
> 'wsgi.url_scheme': 'http', 'SERVER_PORT': '8002', 'wsgi.input':
> <cherrypy.wsgiserver.wsgiserver2.KnownLengthRFile object at 0x02F2A110>,
> 'HTTP_HOST': 'localhost:8002', 'wsgi.multithread': True,
> 'HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL': 'max-age=0', 'REQUEST_URI': '/soap/description',
> 'HTTP_ACCEPT':
> 'text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8',
> 'wsgi.version': (1, 0), 'wsgi.run_once': False, 'wsgi.errors': <open file
> '<stderr>', mode 'w' at 0x01D550D0>, 'wsgi.multiprocess': False, 'HTTP_ACCEP
> T_LANGUAGE': 'en-US,en;q=0.8', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip,deflate,sdch'}
> import pr
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<string>", line 1, in <fragment>
> ImportError: No module named pr
> import pprint
> pprint.print environ
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<string>", line 1, in <fragment>
> invalid syntax: <string>, line 1, pos 12
> pprint.PrettyPrinter(environ)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\ladon\server\wsgi_application.py",
> line 1, in <module>
> # -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
> File "C:\Python27\Lib\pprint.py", line 100, in __init__
> indent = int(indent)
> TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'dict'
> envirron
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<string>", line 1, in <fragment>
> NameError: name 'envirron' is not defined
> environ
> {'SERVER_SOFTWARE': 'CherryPy/3.2.2 Server', 'SCRIPT_NAME': '',
> 'ACTUAL_SERVER_PROTOCOL': 'HTTP/1.1', 'REQUEST_METHOD': 'GET', 'PATH_INFO':
> '/soap/description', 'SERVER_PROTOCOL': 'HTTP/1.1', 'QUERY_STRING': '',
> 'HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET': 'ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3', 'HTTP_USER_AGENT':
> 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko)
> Chrome/16.0.912.77 Safari/535.7', 'HTTP_CONNECTION': 'keep-alive',
> 'REMOTE_PORT': '62539', 'SERVER_NAME': 'einstein', 'REMOTE_ADDR': '::1',
> 'wsgi.url_scheme': 'http', 'SERVER_PORT': '8002', 'wsgi.input':
> <cherrypy.wsgiserver.wsgiserver2.KnownLengthRFile object at 0x02F2A110>,
> 'HTTP_HOST': 'localhost:8002', 'wsgi.multithread': True,
> 'HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL': 'max-age=0', 'REQUEST_URI': '/soap/description',
> 'HTTP_ACCEPT':
> 'text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8',
> 'wsgi.version': (1, 0), 'wsgi.run_once': False, 'wsgi.errors': <open file
> '<stderr>', mode 'w' at 0x01D550D0>, 'wsgi.multiprocess': False, 'HTTP_ACCEP
> T_LANGUAGE': 'en-US,en;q=0.8', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip,deflate,sdch'}
> environ
> {'SERVER_SOFTWARE': 'CherryPy/3.2.2 Server', 'SCRIPT_NAME': '',
> 'ACTUAL_SERVER_PROTOCOL': 'HTTP/1.1', 'REQUEST_METHOD': 'GET', 'PATH_INFO':
> '/TSSClass/soap/description', 'SERVER_PROTOCOL': 'HTTP/1.1',
> 'QUERY_STRING': '', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET':
> 'ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3', 'HTTP_USER_AGENT': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows
> NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.77
> Safari/535.7', 'HTTP_CONNECTION': 'keep-alive', 'REMOTE_PORT': '62995',
> 'SERVER_NAME': 'einstein', 'REMOTE_ADDR': '::1', 'wsgi.url_scheme': 'http',
> 'SERVER_PORT': '8002', 'wsgi.input':
> <cherrypy.wsgiserver.wsgiserver2.KnownLengthRFile object at 0x02EA5210>,
> 'HTTP_HOST': 'localhost:8002', 'wsgi.multithread': True,
> 'HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL': 'max-age=0', 'REQUEST_URI':
> '/TSSClass/soap/description', 'HTTP_ACCEPT':
> 'text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8',
> 'wsgi.version': (1, 0), 'wsgi.run_once': False, 'wsgi.errors': <open file
> '<stderr>', mode 'w' at 0x005450D0>, 'wsgi.multiprocess':
> False, 'HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE': 'en-US,en;q=0.8', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING':
> 'gzip,deflate,sdch'}
> output
> '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><definitions name="TSSClass"
> targetNamespace="urn:TSSClass" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:WSDL="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:mime="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:ns1="urn:TSSClass"
> xmlns:tns="urn:TSSClass" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><types><schema
> targetNamespace="urn:TSSClass" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:ns1="urn:TSSClass" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><import namespace="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/><complexType
> name="ArrayOfint"><complexContent><restr
> iction base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded"
> minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:long"/></sequence><attribute
> WSDL:arrayType="xsd:long[]"
> ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType
> name="findItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="host"
> type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="speed"
> type="xsd:long"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="tids"
> nillable="true"
> type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/></sequence></complexType><complexType
> name="statusItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="extra" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="flags" type="xsd:long"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="host" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="ipAddr" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOc
> curs="1" name="state" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1"
> minOccurs="1" name="tid"
> type="xsd:long"/></sequence></complexType><complexType
> name="ArrayOfstatusItem"><complexContent><restriction
> base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded"
> minOccurs="0" name="item" type="ns1:statusItem"/></sequence><attribute
> WSDL:arrayType="ns1:statusItem[]"
> ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType
> name="ArrayOfunicode"><complexContent><restriction
> base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded"
> minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:string"/></sequence><attribute
> WSDL:arrayType="xsd:string[]"
> ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType
> name="retrieveItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="object" type="xsd:binary"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="result" type="xsd:string"/></sequence></com
> plexType><complexType name="searchItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1"
> minOccurs="1" name="match" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1"
> minOccurs="1" name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1"
> minOccurs="1" name="tid"
> type="xsd:long"/></sequence></complexType><complexType
> name="ArrayOfsearchItem"><complexContent><restriction
> base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded"
> minOccurs="0" name="item" type="ns1:searchItem"/></sequence><attribute
> WSDL:arrayType="ns1:searchItem[]"
> ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType
> name="metaItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="item"
> type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="value"
> type="xsd:string"/></sequence></complexType><complexType
> name="ArrayOfmetaItem"><complexContent><restriction
> base="SOAP-ENC:Array"><sequence><element maxOccurs="unbounded"
> minOccurs="0" name="item" type="ns1:metaItem"/></sequence><attribute
> WSDL:arrayType="ns1:
> metaItem[]"
> ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"/></restriction></complexContent></complexType><complexType
> name="storeItem"><sequence><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
> name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/></sequence></complexType></schema></types><message
> name="addMetadata"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/><part name="metaArray"
> type="ns1:ArrayOfmetaItem"/></message><message
> name="addMetadataResponse"><part name="result"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="findObjects"><part
> name="ListOfTids" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="findObjectsResponse"><part
> name="host" type="xsd:string"/><part name="speed" type="xsd:long"/><part
> name="tids" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/></message><message
> name="getStorageMap"><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="getStorageMapResponse"><part
> name="result" type="
> xsd:string"/></message><message name="indexObject"><part name="tid"
> type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message
> name="indexObjectResponse"><part name="result"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="removeObject"><part name="tid"
> type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/></message><message
> name="removeObjectResponse"><part name="result"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="retrieveObject"><part
> name="Nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part
> name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="How" type="xsd:string"/><part
> name="ipaddr" type="xsd:string"/></message><message
> name="retrieveObjectResponse"><part name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part
> name="object" type="xsd:binary"/><part name="result"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="searchMetadata"><part
> name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:long"/><part
> name="whatList" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/></message><message
> name="searchMetadataResponse"><part n
> ame="result" type="ns1:ArrayOfmetaItem"/></message><message
> name="searchObject"><part name="ListOfTids" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part
> name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="searchString"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="searchObjectResponse"><part
> name="result" type="ns1:ArrayOfsearchItem"/></message><message
> name="shutdown"/><message name="shutdownResponse"><part name="result"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="status"><part name="tid"
> type="xsd:long"/><part name="ListOfNonces"
> type="ns1:ArrayOfunicode"/></message><message name="statusResponse"><part
> name="result" type="ns1:ArrayOfstatusItem"/></message><message
> name="storeObject"><part name="Nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="tid"
> type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid" type="xsd:string"/><part name="HashRef"
> type="xsd:string"/><part name="equivTidList" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part
> name="HomePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfunicode"/><part name="StorePeers"
> type="ns1:ArrayOfunicode"/><part name="ObjectData" type="xsd:binary
> "/><part name="eol" type="xsd:string"/><part name="ipaddr"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="storeObjectResponse"><part
> name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="storeRef"><part name="Nonce"
> type="xsd:string"/><part name="tid" type="xsd:long"/><part name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/><part name="HomePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part
> name="StorePeers" type="ns1:ArrayOfint"/><part name="RefData"
> type="xsd:string"/><part name="eol" type="xsd:string"/><part name="ipaddr"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="storeRefResponse"><part
> name="nonce" type="xsd:string"/><part name="oid"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><message name="version"/><message
> name="versionResponse"><part name="result"
> type="xsd:string"/></message><portType name="TSSClassPortType"><operation
> name="addMetadata"><documentation>Add metaadata to an object\'s space.
> </documentation><input message="tns:addMetadata"/><output
> message="tns:addMetadataResponse"/></operati
> on><operation name="findObjects"><documentation>Find all the tenants from
> a list of tenants that have a particular OID.</documentation><input
> message="tns:findObjects"/><output
> message="tns:findObjectsResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="getStorageMap"><documentation>Return the storage map for a particular
> (tid,oid).</documentation><input message="tns:getStorageMap"/><output
> message="tns:getStorageMapResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="indexObject"><documentation>Index the contents of a file, which must
> be in the system.</documentation><input message="tns:indexObject"/><output
> message="tns:indexObjectResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="removeObject"><documentation>Force the end-of-life indicator for the
> object (tid,OID) to be tomorrow.</documentation><input
> message="tns:removeObject"/><output
> message="tns:removeObjectResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="retrieveObject"><documentation>Return the contents of object
> (tid,OID), returning the data How.</documentation><input me
> ssage="tns:retrieveObject"/><output
> message="tns:retrieveObjectResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="searchMetadata"><documentation>Return the metadata, in whatList, for
> object (tid,OID).</documentation><input
> message="tns:searchMetadata"/><output
> message="tns:searchMetadataResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="searchObject"><documentation>Search the system looking for a specific
> object in which the \nsearch string matches.</documentation><input
> message="tns:searchObject"/><output
> message="tns:searchObjectResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="shutdown"><documentation>Shutdown the system,
> gracefully</documentation><input message="tns:shutdown"/><output
> message="tns:shutdownResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="status"><documentation>Return status information for tenant, tid, for
> a list of nonces.\nThe nonce names can be wildcarded using regexp
> patterns.</documentation><input message="tns:status"/><output
> message="tns:statusResponse"/></operation><operation name="storeObject"><do
> cumentation>Store an object in the repository</documentation><input
> message="tns:storeObject"/><output
> message="tns:storeObjectResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="storeRef"><documentation>Store an reference to something in the
> repository</documentation><input message="tns:storeRef"/><output
> message="tns:storeRefResponse"/></operation><operation
> name="version"><documentation>Return the version of the
> system.</documentation><input message="tns:version"/><output
> message="tns:versionResponse"/></operation></portType><binding
> name="TSSClass" type="tns:TSSClassPortType"><SOAP:binding style="rpc"
> transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/><operation
> name="addMetadata"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/addMetadata"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass" use
> ="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="findObjects"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/findObjects"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="getStorageMap"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/getStorageMap"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="indexObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/indexObject"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" nam
> espace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body
> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="removeObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/removeObject"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="retrieveObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/retrieveObject"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="searchMetadata"><SOAP:operat
> ion soapAction="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/searchMetadata"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="searchObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/searchObject"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="shutdown"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/shutdown"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="h
> ttp://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="status"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/status"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="storeObject"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/storeObject"
> style="rpc"/><input><mime:multipartRelated><mime:part><SOAP:body
> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></mime:part><mime:part><mime:content
> type="*/*"/></mime:part></mime:multipartRelated></input><output><mime:multipartRelated><mime:part><SOAP:body
> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> namespace="urn:TSSClass" use="encoded"/></mime:part
> ><mime:part><content:part
> type="*/*"/></mime:part></mime:multipartRelated></output></operation><operation
> name="storeRef"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/storeRef"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation><operation
> name="version"><SOAP:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap/version"
> style="rpc"/><input><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></input><output><SOAP:body encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TSSClass"
> use="encoded"/></output></operation></binding><service
> name="TSSClass"><documentation>Ladon generated service
> definition</documentation><port binding="tns:TSSClass"
> name="TSSClass"><SOAP:addr
> ess location="http://localhost:8002/TSSClass/soap
> "/></port></service></definitions>'
>
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for ladon.
>

jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #2

Hi Chuck.

Can you please send the wsdl using pastebin.com ... It is simply not possible to copy paste from an answer thread.

/ Jakob

Chuck Wegrzyn (chuckwegrzyn) said : #3

Jakob,

Here is the URL

http://pastebin.com/uskQ86r7

Regards,
Chuck

________________________________
 From: jsgaarde <email address hidden>
To: <email address hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Question #186066]: Returned WSDL seems to have a problem...

Your question #186066 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

jsgaarde requested more information:
Hi Chuck.

Can you please send the wsdl using pastebin.com ... It is simply not
possible to copy paste from an answer thread.

/ Jakob

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #4

Is it possible for you to send the service module (I don't need business logic, just empty ladonized methods). Cause I have not been able to recreate this error.

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde

Chuck Wegrzyn (chuckwegrzyn) said : #5

Jakob,

 It is my pleasure to assist you in any way I can to help out. Attached is the service module. If you need anything else, please ask.

Chuck

________________________________
 From: jsgaarde <email address hidden>
To: <email address hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Question #186066]: Returned WSDL seems to have a problem...

Your question #186066 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

    Status: Open => Needs information

jsgaarde requested more information:
Is it possible for you to send the service module (I don't need business
logic, just empty ladonized methods). Cause I have not been able to
recreate this error.

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #6

Hi Chuck.

I think maybe you forgot to add the attachment. :-)

/ Jakob

Chuck Wegrzyn (chuckwegrzyn) said : #7

Here it is ....

Chuck

________________________________
 From: jsgaarde <email address hidden>
To: <email address hidden>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Question #186066]: Returned WSDL seems to have a problem...

Your question #186066 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

    Status: Open => Needs information

jsgaarde requested more information:
Hi Chuck.

I think maybe you forgot to add the attachment. :-)

/ Jakob

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

Chuck Wegrzyn (chuckwegrzyn) said : #8

Just in case...here it is in pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/q15njfPS

________________________________
 From: jsgaarde <email address hidden>
To: <email address hidden>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Question #186066]: Returned WSDL seems to have a problem...

Your question #186066 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

    Status: Open => Needs information

jsgaarde requested more information:
Hi Chuck.

I think maybe you forgot to add the attachment. :-)

/ Jakob

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

Chuck Wegrzyn (chuckwegrzyn) said : #9

It seems attachments are ripped off any response before being displayed in Launchpad. I added it to Pastebin, just in case...

http://pastebin.com/q15njfPS

C.

jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #10

Hi Chuck.

Thanks for sending the service module that helped. The soap protocol does not yet have support for attachments in the way you are using it, please refer to this article in Ladons homepage: http://ladonize.org/index.php/Ladon_Attachments

SOAP is a poor protocol for attachments. It does have specifications for attachments, but these specs are very unambitious namely when it comes to dynamic attachment referencing. You cannot for instance say: I want a method that can take a list of attachments the exact number of attachments are unknown. Every attachment that a SOAP service can recieve must be bound to a specific argument name or complex type attribute name, making it very unflexible. Lists of attachments are not supported by the the specification either.

Because SOAP does not support attachments to the extend of the Ladon Frameworks ambitions it has not been possible to implement it yet, at least not until there is an attachments-light version.

However... You can cheat and use attachments anyway with the Ladon SOAP protocol, just don't use the attachment type in your service module. Ladon will handle multipart requests even though you haven't defined a parameter that accept an attachment:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/185564#comment-3

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde

Chuck Wegrzyn (chuckwegrzyn) said : #11

Thanks Jakob. That helped a great deal! I don't know where I got the idea that ladonize() would support attachment.

Chuck

________________________________
 From: jsgaarde <email address hidden>
To: <email address hidden>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Question #186066]: Returned WSDL seems to have a problem...

Your question #186066 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

    Status: Open => Answered

jsgaarde proposed the following answer:
Hi Chuck.

Thanks for sending the service module that helped. The soap protocol
does not yet have support for attachments in the way you are using it,
please refer to this article in Ladons homepage:
http://ladonize.org/index.php/Ladon_Attachments

SOAP is a poor protocol for attachments. It does have specifications for
attachments, but these specs are very unambitious namely when it comes
to dynamic attachment referencing. You cannot for instance say: I want a
method that can take a list of attachments  the exact number of
attachments are unknown. Every attachment that a SOAP service can
recieve must be bound to a specific argument name or complex type
attribute name, making it very unflexible. Lists of attachments are not
supported by the the specification either.

Because SOAP does not support attachments to the extend of the Ladon
Frameworks ambitions it has not been possible to implement it yet, at
least not until there is an attachments-light version.

However... You can cheat and use attachments anyway with the Ladon SOAP
protocol, just don't use the attachment type in your service module.
Ladon will handle multipart requests even though you haven't defined a
parameter that accept an attachment:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/185564#comment-3

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066/+confirm?answer_id=9

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/186066

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #12

Hi Chuck.

Ladon and @ladonize supports attachments extremely well, it is the SOAP protocol that has the problem. I don't know if you know this but Ladon comes with a very efficient protocol called JSONWSP which supports attachments any way you can think of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON-WSP#Attachments

JSONWSP doesn't have the giant structural footprint that SOAP has either.

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde

jsgaarde (jakob-simon-gaarde) said : #13

continued...
Just to be clear - there is nothing wrong with using attachment in @ladonize() that is a Ladon feature. The service you created will work perfectly with JSONWSP.

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde

Can you help with this problem?

Provide an answer of your own, or ask Chuck Wegrzyn for more information if necessary.

To post a message you must log in.